Thursday 12 November 2009

Work Experience.

Ive been thinking about work experience, and im not sure entirely about what i want to do...
i would really like to learn more about tailoring, i think its one of the areas i am more interested in fashion.
Location wise i could do it in Leeds, Brighton where i live or london cos i have alot of family and mates who live there. So the choice is pretty wide..
I have a massive love for one mens tailoring company in brighton, Gresham Blakes. Its in the lanes and i use to go in there for lots of inspiration for my foundation which was over the road. so im tempted to email them for work experience next summer.

http://www.greshamblake.com/

Or Gieves and Hawkes in Leeds...

Other than tailors i literally have no idea where i would like to gain work experience.
I am going to do some on the emmerdale wardrobe set soon, a few of my friends are sound producers there and they said i can go and help out in the studio sometime!
I always wanted to do costume when i was younger, and the idea of working in television really appeals to me...

I hate thinking about the future though, it makes me feel a bit sick!
What i really want to do is move abroad, to south of france or north of spain, and go on cruise ships for a while as a barmaid and see the world...

The fashion world is all a bit cut throat for me! ive come to realise just how many people are fighting ove one job or to be different. i cant take it!

i just try not to get too caught up thinking about all that...

No comments: