Wednesday 3 June 2009

15 images

My 15 final images, not necessarily the best, but my favourite parts of the year...

The Beginning of the year, Drawing Workshops, i love this free experimental style of drawing


This is my other favourite, i love the orangey warm colours and the fluidity of the pen lines.

The Research on the Chapman Brothers really excited me, id seen their work before but never fully appreciated the meaning and concepts behind it.
My final piece from Chapman Brothers research, i love the strangeness of the picture, how ian looks like an alien. It was very constricting and tight and i was very pleased with the final outcome.




Researching at the beginning of Creative Practices was very exciting, this is probably where i had my most interesting ideas all year,

The knitting samples had to go in, i was so proud of myself when i taught myself to knit from the internet, id love to learn more techniques. It can be very innovative



Designing for a market was at first so hard for me, id never done it before but i quickly began to get so many ideas, and this is my start of menswear, which was a massive step for me.




I just love my final line up, i think it works really well and i am really proud of my drawings.


Looking into Razzle Camouflage was so interesting, id never heard of it before, the whole concept was quite thrilling.



Taking from razzle camouflage i had alot of fun designing from it for my recyclable coat.

The final image of my jacket i really like, it doesnt look as though it was made from 100% recycled plastic bags, which is exactly what i was aiming for.
These are the plastic bag samples ironed together to create patterns
Jigsaw Experimentation, painted and camouflaged to look like bricks


The Geometricly striped Razzle effect jacket, little experiment to test camouflage.


My Final garment of Interdisciplinary, The Mens sportswear reversible jigsaw hoodie.
















No comments: